I remember the times when I would rather continue getting high than stop being sickly and fatigued. I remember the times when I had this need to be right and to impose my point of view on people close to me. I remember the times when my churning mind would take off on its own and take the rest of my being with it. I remember also my time on the skid row, living on cheap wine and stealing groceries from old ladies. I remember how hopeless I felt trying to quit the lifestyle and how helpless I seemed against the tides of destiny. I remember also the hope I always kept in the back of my mind through the thick and thin of it. That I am a good human, I have no malice towards any other human and that someday I would be free from all the confusion of living day to day. It is a promise of every sage and prophet, that as long as you come knocking, and believing in the order which is in the universe, doors shall open to you with gooness and grace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس