We all have to deal with situations, people, things, and places we are not happy with. The kind of stuff that gets under our skin and does not seem to want to leave until we either do or say something which usually ends up being a stupid action adding to the discomfort. It is not easy being human you see, it is not easy having this spirit within who is just not happy being here in this material world of duality which in and of itself guarantees some level of stress. The painful and the comfortable, the dark and the light, abundance and complete lack of it. All part of LIFE which, as humans we have to deal with because this is the school of learning for the spirits which dwell within the mold of human body. Peace then comes from being more in the spirit and less concerned with the dual nature of the stuff of this world in which the body resides. FLOW WITH NO JUDGMENT AND NO ATTACHMENTS, SEE ONLY THE SPIRIT, ONLY GOD! You are a RIVER NOW my child bound for the great ocean, be a clean flowing river always and I guarantee your properties will be that of the GREAT OCEAN soon enough.

Comments

Sophia said…
The river and the ocean... what a beautiful analogy!
Sophia said…
I'm just testing this to see if I can post comments in bold. I know I can do it in email but I'm not sure if it will let me in the comments section. We will see if this works.

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس