Maybe you do not know about falling, maybe you have not been humbled yet, but know this O' child of the universe, that before the Sun sets for the last time in the sky of thine days, ye shall have tasted humility's potion in the destiny's cup! Tis not for me but to warn, and then if I judge thee not in emotions but only name thee by thy own perditions, I know not why I aught not do so. For I love thee my child to the depth of mine old bones and ye know this not. Let this matter hang near by thine ears my love and let your heart rest assured that with every hardship there shall come ease, indeed with every hardship there shall be ease!

Comments

Sophia said…
For a short time I had a mentor. I think his last lesson was one in humility, for it definitely humbled me.

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس