I have been having this battle inside since the hurricane Katrina about whether or not say anything. It is like having to tell the emperor that he has no clothes on. Knowledge bears a great deal of responsibility, heavy and burdensome for which, many a wise men have chosen SILENCE instead of being active and loud voiced about. Not to Tempt the quantum fate box of equal force delivers equal resistance! Just because I have the key does that mean I should enter at will? Who's will? Just to be part of the discussion, dialogue, the noise? Does not prudence trump valor? And wisdom in SILENCE too cannot be ignored which is just as effective in meditative modes of being here. So I shall choose the path of the great ones before me and not utter all that passes in the field loudly. And these sent words travel far enough to say why the waters record all and hold the LAW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس