As you grow in the path of higher energies, one of the obstacles will remain to be a constant. Whether you walk the walk of the ideals you believe in and whether the energies of your life's many inputs hinder or advance your journey. The food we eat, drinks we drink, the tobacco we smoke, the words we utter, the pictures we hang on our walls, the sounds of music in our homes, the shows we watch, and the thoughts we harbor, all have a very direct effect on the growth of the higher energy we aspire for our lives. Be aware my children of the energies of the "STUFF" of your life and know whether they enhance your journey to higher states of being or hinder that journey. No need to attach guilt for the old habits you deem as hindering, just BE AWARE and BE WILLING to change.

Comments

Sophia said…
I had a mentor-type friend late last year who told me to put away my Marilyn Manson album because it would only hinder my growth. I wasn't exactly a huge fan of Marilyn Manson... in fact, I'm more a fan of New Age music, but he thought that Marilyn Manson was "dark" and not to be listened to. I've grown a lot spiritually an I agree with him now. I haven't touched the album since.

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس