When Christ said "I and the father are one" the ball started rolling in the direction of trinity even though he never meant for that to happen. When a man and wife become one in all its detailed meanings, does it say that they are one and the same? Of course not, I am one with my father does not make me my father. For the poor souls who have many gods to worship however, it is a necessary thing to have a tangible god they can see and touch in person or in form of a statue or shrine with pitures. But my children know this for a fact, no one is God, and God is not a thing we could put into words or discuss. ONE CREATOR AND A UNIVERSE OF CREATION AT HIS WILLING. A FORCE FIELD OF PURE ENERGY! See! I have already fallen short of a good description! Humble me my Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس