I meant to say on the phone about how every day it gets easier dealing with this Bush man. That vomiting pain in my guts has gone away because I realized that no matter how I feel, my feelings will not change the man or the circumstances of our times. I am the one with the problem I finally had to accept. If some one's behavior or demeanor, their clothing, their killing of Innocent lives, their addictions; All of the things that I would allow myself to become unhappy about are all my problems. I am the one who must accept a windy day as well as the perfect spring time. I am the one hurting, not the other person so why do I want to hold on to judgmental values which bring me pain and anxiety and sorrow? Why must I allow me to that to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس