If there was a magic wand in your hand with which you could determine beyond any doubt, you true goals and ambitions in life, what would they be? Can you really say what it is you want to do with your life? I have been asking myself this very question for quite some time now, speacially in the last year or so. If I knew for a fact that all I ever wanted or wished to become is possible only after I made my mind up about it. Why then is it that I am having such tough time determining what it is I really wish to have and be for the rest of my life? I have the wand; I have the knowledge, I even seem to be in the right place at the right time, but I just cannot seem to really put a stamp of "ultimate" on any of my wants and desires except for being nearer to God the Creator! go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس