Every body talks about God as if His essence is known to them.God this and God that, God begat a son and did such and such. God is merciful and God is so and so. In reality all we have to go by is some body else's words and interpretations. I'd ratherthink of God as the MASTER DESIGNER, THE ELEQUENT PAINTER, THE EVERPRESENT, MOST GRACEFUL.Now these I can live with, as I see the design of life,I look to understand the designer. As I see the beauty of colors around me, I look to the painter's hands at work.Without any consiederation for guilt and sin,like to have a relationship with this master of all masters. This MASTER CHEF! this MASTER ENGINEER! I say if this God were to say anything about himself we'd probably hear something like "I am that from which all things eminate". Hey! if we have learned anything from the years of science it is that all things came from one source, so let's call it God if we must, it is just another word. But create he did, present he is and grand indeed is his work! For me the very notion of sin is funny because if I seek closeness to this origin of all things it is because I feel better once I have realized just how close I am to the ESSENCE OF THIS MASTER DESIGNER. THERE IS A CONCIOUS MIND BEHIND WHAT WE CALL LIFE! CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL, BUT KNOW FOR CERTAIN MY CHILD THAT YOU TOO CAN BE CLOSE TO THIS SOURCE OF ALL LIFE AND A GREAT FREEDOM COMES FROM HAVING DONE SO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس