Confusion after a long journey is normal. Coming back to what was and trying to remember just where to start back with the life I left behind nearly five month ago is much more difficult this time than ever before. I wonder why? Am I a different man? Is it because every other time after a long absence I would come back to a home wih some one there? Are the times really that different now and the energies so vastly more sensitive to my input? The first two or so nights I didn't even feel like doing my ritual prayer at the end of the night! wow!! I am certain though, that as these days go by and I settle in, I will find that indeed I am a much changed man ready for the stuff that I have been preparing for all my life. I am after all wearing "THE RING" which I never dared to before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس