We talked about sin and its varieties, we had a good time! Every one will have to eventually come up with their own limits of how much is too much or how little is not enough. If hell is reserved for the Hitlers of the world or the wolves in sheep's clothing taking from the poor to line their own pockets, or those holy men using God's name as a tool for their own lustful ways; Then I will not feel sinful at all to have copied a software from my friend's cd to use on my computer. Let the account build up and I will deal with it when I get to the other side! But it is not about sin my child, it is about fairness and the energies we live with. It is about honor amongst thieves. It is about breaking a heart with malice, taking and never giving.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس