It seems like the closer I get to the destination (if one could indeed say that) the tougher the tasks and tests of endurance and perseverance become. I am put on the verge of losing all cordiality and civility at times when I encounter the total disregard by my own family and relatives for our shared humanity and our home the little planet Earth! None will think twice about using paper to wipe a spill rather than using a towel which can be washed and reused. Their eating habbits too are getting under my skin which displays no regard for the health of the body or the mind. But I am told again and again by masters of time that I can only be the witness not the judge, only be true to mine own self, and flow with the river of life. For it is written more than once, what I do,say, or think will indeed come back to me, so be careful my child let not your own negativity come back to disrupt your harmony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس