Where did we go astray? We must have you know! In the 21st centry with all our inventions and sophysticated technologies, having mapped most of Human genom and even Mars, we have yet to learn the basics of what it is to be a "good human"!! Wars are still about the same ideals and reasons they accured thousands of years ago, the "Haves" and the "Have nots" are still about the same in social standings and class or gender or race discriminations are considered norml for the most part whether overtly or not. So I ask again, where did we go astray? Did we ever really have it right? What the heck good is a piece of Mars or the Moon if I cannot get along with my neighbours next door or on the next land mass? What does it mean to be a "whole, mature, perfect" human? Does any body really care? Well I do! and so help me God, I will manifest just such a human in my life time and present the same to whomever it may appeal to see and learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس