Every once in a while some one gives me a joint or two (that's Marijuana for those who may not know!) and having promissed my "black dog" my "Monkey on my back" that as long as it stays tame and under control, when the gift comes I will not deny it its pleasure; I do like the old times, smoke, eat, sleep and vege totally out of my usual responsible self. It is hard to admit that as teachers and healers we too have our battles we are facing daily, it is not like we are perfect you know! but progress is what I personaly advocate, Am I a better person than I was six months ago? if the answer is "yes" in all honesty (no deception), then I thank God again for guiding me along the path of total freedom in his own way. It has been a long journey, and I feel better for having taken it with all its ups and downs one day at a time. GROW AWARNESS NOT DESPAIR! COURAGE NOT FEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس