SHAMANS JOURNEYS


Sala'm(peace) children;
For as long as I can remember I have been waiting for something big. Every time I think this is it! It is not. Every time I think I am fulfilled and resolved, I am not! The pain of not knowing to the brain is like a cut in the flesh on which salt is being placed for no apparent reason except to wake the wounded up from their sleep!!

I celebrate the days of pain as I do the days of joy just the same. I show up, sit down quietly, and voila!! I am connected to the many thousand years old stories of the trunk of an old oak or the rock offered me by the ancient mountains to lean against.

The form matters not, it counts for naught, what animates the form is all there is! You my beautiful ones on the same journey, may this day you too have the tender touch of the SOURCE caress your heart and mind for a time.
Namaste'


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس