EULOGY TO A GOOD MAN

Sala'm(peace) children;
How have you been holding up my beautiful ones? You are always wrapped in my bestest wishes and prayers. It is most uplifting to know that you too think of me now and then, that you send a well wish my way and remember me in PEACE! That in your hardship
too, you'd think of what this old shaman would have to say about a situation or acceptance in grace.

A good man recently left his mold. The event is still fresh in the family's minds and hearts. How does one accept the sudden death of a dear one?!!?? What role can any one family member play in the others' lives as all are shifting to adjust? Does one then think more of the soldiers and Innocent civilians being murdered daily world wide? Of how their families are doing emotionally and spiritually? How does one accept deaths that seem so senseless in every way??!!??

I tell you my wonderful ones, NO ONE HAS A GOOD ANSWER! Specially those who claim to understand and justify wars, not those who run church and holy shrine businesses, or those of us who claim spiritual strength in awareness! In my own humble way my good ones, all I can do is show you how I deal with anything.See me live, see me walk, hear me talk, and then choose your own paths! If your path must contain a Heaven and Hell idea in it, and this man you knew (GOD rest your soul my brother Reece!) cannot be in your idea of heaven, then I too do not wish to have your Heaven!! The goodness of this man without any pretense to religiosity deserves a heaven higher than any religious belief can offer!~

But the pain is real! So why deny yourself a good cry? Why not talk to this GOD the Creator in whatever language you can? Cuss, fuss, yell out obscenities from the top of your lungs into the void? Why not? One thing is for certain in my own experiences, you will feel better! Better in the sense that acceptance becomes easier and compassion grows as you see how helpless we all are in our skins, yet how the course of any given day depends so deeply upon our perceptions!

Namaste' (I bow to the place within you that is GOD)


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

GonGoGom said…
Sala'am ostad,
what subject any creature care about, in that manner will be empowered to get the highest rate of what that creature ever look after it, then the judgement will be based on what he could be and what he have got day before...
fullfilment is the way of getting to the highest heavens of GOD as the heaven and hell could be described by the creature to himself base on his limits...
so i say it (the way humans treats eachother) is natural, not only natural but it should be this way, cause its the rule offered by GOD himself to get,do, reach as much as you care about humans!
as i beleive on his words in holly quran that says humans are the highest upgraded :D creatures! lol, free to will, do, think and reach but to be muslim sometimes i trust the GOD to rethink or rearrange in my personal beleif and sense to handle the issues easily also to know the difference b/w good, bad kinds! and to pray for myself to be as kind as possible in the way the GOD will honor himself of having such a prayer! ;)
Namaste...

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس