ii WATER EMBRIOS AFLOAT !!

We seem to think that we are the only living beings/systems capable of making love on a higher level. After all, what the animals seem to be doing is procreating without any apparent deep connection involved. In some species in fact the female chooses solely based on her partners ability to show marks of superiority in one form or another, in yet others the male dies afterwards!

Yesterday the river did speak to me of love, having offsprings, and procreation. "What love grander than when the Sun shines on me taking the molecules of my being-ness to the Ether as the wind moves them ever higher and more distant. I know I have given my seeds to the Ether, where they would be gathered in cloud form and when the time is right electrical forces give them life, sending them back to my bosom."

"What love greater has the human? How is my relationship with the Ether any less significant, than that between two humans? I am a piece of the divine, alive as you humans, I breathe, I move, I consume, I have travelled the Earth from atop high mountains to the grand mother ocean! I live-on in my offsprings who gather their strength from the Ether and return to my bosom for a rejuvenation!

!VIVA LOS RIOS! E, ¡VIVA TODAS LAS SEÑORAS! ¡VIVA usted mi amor!!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس