PERCEPTIONS, PERCEPTIONS

Where is God? Within and without and yet not! Tears come and make a mascara for my lashes as the very thought of our SOURCE breaks my human form.

My children, assume not that you understand or have the capacity of holding THE SOURCE even as a thought. So many talk as if we are THE ONE! Yet I tell you children that if I were to become the very SUN that sustains life here, If you were to be the sum totality of the vastness of all the known and unknown galaxies; We would still be so much less.

THINK ABOUT THIS MY LOVE, HOW CAN YOUR IMAGE IN THE MIRROR SAY THAT HISH(he/she) IS YOU? WITH ALL ITS PERFECT RESEMBLANCE (you can even see the tears in that mirror), IT IS STILL ONLY YOUR IMAGE. So it is between the Source and what we are, what is. Just a little more seemingly interactive than our mirrors on the still walls.


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس