CHAPARRAL TEACHES

Salam(peace) children;
God willing, I'll have a series of teachings being handed to me by the Healing Chaparral bush to offer you! Whatever else you may or may not believe, rest assured love,that a Cancer healing plant(amongst its other properties) that has been around forever(You see, The mighty Chaparral never dies; Winter freeze, heat of any Summer, droughts, you name this guy has been through it for millions of years), has so much to say about life on Earth! I have used its properties for earaches very succesfully in a tincture form.

For those of you who know me personally, you know that I speak the plants language. Not only have I gone to school for the knowledge, but I have also been blessed, having used many of my own herbal formulas for healing with 100% positive results! After 19 years of research and work I can speak with certain authority and experience. But the mighty Chaparral is pure wisdom!(A note of importance, please disregard the FDA and any other fools ideas that this plant is inherently harmful, they have no clue! Even honey is harmful in excess.)

I live in what is known to the native Mexican and American Indians as the Chaparral Country. The area is desert in nature and water is scarce. Certain plants indigenous to this land can and know how to survive and be strong in numbers too! In Ethnobotany we learn that plants native to the patients' environment are
synergistically connected to all the elements which can enhance healthy living for the humans living within the same environment.

Here is the first lesson of the mighty Chaparral:
"TO BE, AUGHT NOT TO BE A CHORE!" Being is a process that is a continuation of the original causational movements of energy. What then do I have to do to simply BE? Nothing, is the answer. Nothing except learn how to be present! The first Cue Ball that rolls on a billiard table determines where every other ball is going to be placed on the table. Tell me my children if you can see the force source of that first strike? Don't hurt yourself my love, we cannot!

Yet and still, the lesson today is TO BE, AUGHT NOT TO BE A PAINFUL CHORE OR A BURDENSOME ACT. THE RIVERS ALWAYS FLOW, WE ARE THE ONES WHO GET STUCK! Stuck on ideals, realities, assumptions, judgemental value systems, cultural heritage, religious guilt complexes, societal and hierarchical status, wants and desires that never seem to be fully satisfied, and what is wrong with hard work or a little challenge like raising a teenager? They'll grow up trust me and follow what you did not what you said!

NAMASTE' MY BELOVED ONES


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس