WHO IS BREATHING FOR ME?

We are spirits, our true nature is not this mold which only houses the spirit. We are never empty of the spirit within, else we should parish!

Our attachments to the world, our concerns, fears, wants, and worries, etc...... are what
covers up this truth and fools us into believing the agenda of the MAYA! \ If we could, but see that the moving force is GOD, we'd stop thinking of moving this and that but only bring an honest yearning daily intention.

What force moves my breath in and out? The very underlying motion which sustains my being, can I say when it should come and when it should go? NO!! The instant "I" become the doer, God is no more! And yet when I learn to TRUST the process, what needs doing will be done in perfect timing. The flowers will bloom, my needs met, and Summer brings my life giving apples to me!


THERE IS ONLY GOD!


Namaste'(I bow the the place within you that is GOD)



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس