WAVES OF POSSIBILITIES OR PARTICLES OF REALITY?


What form do your doubts take each time you are close to resolving it all? What makes you hesitate when a change is right at hand and all seems to point to the need for the change to accrue? If SOURCE is all there is, what is all the fuss about how or where "YOUR" life will end up a years from now? What connects and disconnects you from that SOURCE of all things? Look my children; When we see or feel separation from the air we breathe, the Sun that warms us, the Water that sustains the body, when we feel separated from the place and the field of energy we originated from and are still very much a part of, confusion and despair sets in.

We are much like the parts of our own body and psyche that makes up "who and what" we are, a part of a yet larger living organism which in turn itself is yet a part of a larger one! I am my cells, I am also my mind, my circulation system. I am my submolecular parts too, each of these parts of me is like a world unto itself. Yet even the sum-total of all these parts will not accurately define who "I" am no more than the nuts and bolts and circuits in a computer can define what it does. Or the word water contain any wetness!

Observing a single cell closely we can see about 100,000 receptors, the nucleus with its parts, the electrons dancing around the edge, this single cell is as conscious as a whole human! It multiplies, eats, has refuse products, generates energy and can communicate in a specific language with other cells around it! But yet it is only a minute part of a whole living system of yet larger collection of parts within parts. ONE SOURCE, ONE BEING, ONLY GOD!

So, does what I posses of the stuff of this world(wealth,business,prestige,fame.) define me? Am I what others think of me? Am I a single entity or a particle? Can one of my cells who is just as conscious as my child, come out and say "I don't want to be here anymore"? Does the Sun ever refuse to show up for life's essence because of personal issues or hurt feelings? This shaman shows up for life daily!

Learn my children, not to concern your beautiful hearts and minds with the details. SHOW UP AND TRUST THE SOURCE, PURIFY, PURIFY, PURIFY, SO YOU MAY BE TUNED ENOUGH TO RECEIVE FINER ENERGIES TO LIVE WITH.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس