MY TEACHER "GRANPA"


In the last few days many friends and readers of this blog have commented on the "black dog" mention, and shared their own experiences. I thought it was important enough to say it again that "the black dogs must ultimately be tamed,in order to play their vital role in our journey towards ONENESS". It is one thing to recognize our nemesis, it is quite another to keep the vigilant meditative relation with all the energies of our lives as we mature. If I put you down or myself down for having a problem with excess sugar intake(just another example), then I have only added one extra negative factor to the mix. ACCEPTING, ALLOWING, and the deep desire for service in serenity flow~~~~~

Addiction then is whatever I cannot do without or that which controls my way of walking this Earth. If I am suffering on a daily basis, if I am angry on a daily basis, if I have to be orally gratified constantly, if I am complaining on a daily basis, these are then the peptides (chemicals produced in the brain via our thoughts) I am addicted to. External addictions have their start within ME first!

To that end my beautiful, wonderfully precious ones; Every thought,
Every word, and every action must be always about allowing and accepting, then learning to mend and participate in the dance that is our journey from birth to death. I wish to leave you good children with this from old masters:

Watch your thoughts for they become words
Watch your words for they become actions
Watch your actions for they become your character
Watch your character for it becomes your destiny!



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس