ONE SLICE OR THE WHOLE PIE




No matter how we slice life there is only SOURCE! Think about it, for as long as we have been on this planet we have yet to figure out why we are here or who/what force made it happen. I tell you kids the only way you will get
through this is with knowledge of how it works(because that's pretty much a science thing) and learning how to be content within your own skin. My children you can put a content man in hell and he'll be fine and conversely put an unhappy man in dead center heaven and he'll be miserable. My secret? Well I don't see me as separate from the SOURCE. I say if and where there is only SOURCE then nothing about me is real enough to get hung up on or worry about. THE SOURCE LIVES, THE SOURCE LIVES ON AND ALL IS COMPLETE IN THE SOURCE. The best I can do is show up every day and see what's next on the show of life's forms and disguises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس