List me amongst the dead this day for I have not been to the house of the Friend. Any day without the conscious act of the walk to that great house is not unlike a day spent eating food but with very little nourishment(much like most do now). Whereas a thousand naked beauties may prance before a man desperate for that sexual attention, only the sight of the path to that wondrous house of The Friend will every satisfy his deepest desire to be loved and touched affectionately. Count me amongst the dead this day my love, for I have numbed the spirit and the mind by materials hindering in nature and thereby created a day in which the touch of The Friend is not felt nor is the tenderness shared. Good fortunes can be had any place, but true love is only found in the bounty of time spent with That Friend. Thus I say to you my children, yet again I remind you that each day is a NEW DAY and the canvas before you is clean and empty. So let not a dead day become a dead week or more, grab this day now, Carpe diem! And begin a painting on the canvas of your life this day as if yesterday's dead time never was! And the grimness never did exist. Lucky us my child that all our yesterdays need not be attached to this NEW TODAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس