BEAR ALL WITH GRACE!



She says: "This neighbor hates my guts, I can feel it across the fence and I have done nothing to her" Yes my love I say "but you just added fuel to the fire by telling me about it and telling jack and Jill and dick and Harry too". Regardless of how innocent we deem ourselves even in the face of pure evil, if we have no grace to bear the situation, if we cannot look at all life forms and accept gracefully that which IS, then we too are part of the problem my children. Bear all your life's events with grace, even as it hurts and the pain is taking you to your bad place inside. Bear that pain in grace and don't complain. Because the moment you begin to complain you have added to the pain and the hatred. Bear all with grace and kiss the face of God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس