There is a constant radiance from the presence of God that cannot be divided or explained without the explainer falling very short of the mark. Ask your self this "can I just be here and allow the radiant presence of THE CREATOR (the Source field of energy)wash over me? Can I do that as though I was sitting out in the Sun on a cold early Winter noontime just soaking in the warmth of the Sun knowing for certain that I was receiving goodness and feeling it too"? Most of us live our daily lives so removed from this simple elegance. Just as the physical Sun always shines on all matters, so does the Spiritual Sun always shine on all. Can I sit and receive the radiant energy that is everywhere without worrying about how clean I am or how worthy? Does the Sun care? Why do we think The Radiant Spirit will look at our worthiness? It is never not present, this FORCE that is the original cause of all, is as close to us as the vein on our necks! Can I not have a very personal one on one relation with this Omnipresent Force? Who taught me to put conditions on how this experience must be or feel like? Why the fear? Why the guilt and the shame? Listen my children; If you but allow the SUN to come in through the window of your "home" like a plant, you too will be nourished and grow from its properties. Just that simple! just sit and receive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس