IT IS ALWAYS NOW! My children hear this well, any time you find yourself dwelling in thoughts about who"DID" what back when, you are in effect dead in the here and now! It is where your intentions lie and your thoughts that you yourself reside.True freedom my child is then being free from the thoughts that takes you to a place which no longer is. These are not mere philosophies my child, I am giving you my life, the life which, you have been a witness to. Take heed and learn from my life if what you see is indeed the life you aspire to because it is full of grace and inspiration (in-spirit). Find peace in daily contact with THE SOURCE from which you came. Put no blame on any nor seek to find the guilty; Always aspiring to bring a smile and a kind heart to every moment of your life. It is always now! And the most important ongoing task for you (just as breathing is to your life) is be in the now and look for goodness in all things. Learn from every event and take no offense. These things my child will bring you true freedom from the pains that thought can manufacture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس