Does it ever feel like you are not the principal participant in your own life? As if forces beyond your understanding pull you hither and fro? An old addiction you thought you were free of sneaks back into your life and next thing you know it is a month since you felt "BALANCED" ? Yet and still you can remember clearly that just a short time ago things were different. You had grabbed hold of a stream of energy which was propelling you ever upwards to a dimension that "MATTER" Did not matter. There was grace and where is it now? A true seeker must more than anything else learn about "FLOWING" without guilt or shame or any negativity attached to the daily dance of living/being here in this school of life on the planet Earth bound by the sphere called the firmament. When one can remain on such a stream of flowing energy, truly nothing ever goes wrong. I seem to have that certainty and steadfastness more so when I am in a community of friends and loved ones for whom I can provide a service. I do better in other words for others as oppose to for my own self. We all seem to be that way if I am not mistaken. Not that all of us are eager to serve, but that the energy of others needing us or counting on us seem to bring the best in us. Maybe it is the satisfaction of being recognized or appreciated, but what does it matter? If I adhere to acts which enhance my life and propel me forward to a better me, why not then? We need to interact with others, be in the world of activities and interactions; Else, we shall never know if indeed we are better humans today than we were yesterday for lack of having our "buttons" pushed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس