THINK as though the whole of the sky was a screen displaying your thoughts; SPEAK as though the whole of life is but one ear listening to your words; ACT as though the fruit of every action was to return to you right away. I don't remember where I read or heard this, it sounds Zen so we'll go with that. In reality my love you have already had your brother's wife in bed the instant your thoughts went that way(and your brother knows it!). Can I be so transparently truthful? Do I say one thing and do another all the while fooling only myself that no one else knows? Does it matter if you tell me what you really think of my life if your thoughts are on display in the skies above for all to see? Can you say you care with your tongue, think quite the opposite in your mind then expect harmony? We are spiritual works in progress not finished products. Learning as we go, we may never be able to be the Master that Christ was or Buddha, but we need to try! The need for this shaman is like air and oxygen. Every thought, every action, every word must match up every time! Ponder this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس