For all who posses such quality as to never have to question why life is, I had an envious feeling before this night. Now it has come to pass on a warm night in Seattle, Washington in the USA that such a soul was presented to me in a most serene way. I was able to see the necessity of him as the balance the world of mad scientists like my self need. Such souls who quite contently and quietly go about whatever it is that they do in life and walk the walk of routines with complete happiness and serenity. No points to prove or disprove, no big mark to make on man's life on the planet, no ambitions aside from the task at hand. The Earth was made in balance with such a human in contrast to feisty fighters and shakers of directions so as to provide the two wings for the great spirit of TAO to fly in ease of flowing rivers. I salute your Saleemness my love, no more envy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس