I said it once before and I say it again, these lines will be my last legacy of a father's attempts to communicate with his children. As it stands now these lines are more for my own sake of sanity and memory than for the kids to read, because they are not taking the time to read their father's thoughts or know of his feelings. Yes we have come to the age where being a good child is just being out of the parents' ways (I don't ever remember asking for this) being on your own and therefor oblevious to the father's lack of presence. Oh children! you too will feel these things as I do now. But just in the rare case that you may be reading these lines, know this my child, it takes more than a phone call here and there to know your father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس