For every human soul there is an unseen paralell soul who's job is to intice the human soul to not do things which will get him closer to God, and to busy himself with affairs which will take him away from that task. You know the one I am talking about, it pokes at you all the time it seems while your angel side is saying "no no no, this is not good!" and who does your MIND usually follow? then you wake up the next day and feel like crap saying to yourself, the devil made me do it! I wish I had not eaten so much, or drank all that boose, or did that awful act. These little demons have their jobs to do and they do it well, to seduce and turn humans away from God and any sense of duty to Him. I will always remember to see it as it is and not blame my feeble mind for going astray, but rather pick up and keep my focus on God again, in the end with God I will always win the battles with my demons. And they come around less and less as I grow stronger in God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس