WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?


Salaam(peace) children;
How the heck R U? Can you tell if you are alive or dead? Did uncle Joe come back to tell you what happened to him passed the door way of his death? When will we realize that nothing really ever dies?! C'mon! Does not the tree in your front yard look dead right about now? Where did the essence of its living go to? Why can't that be the same for the humans? Who warped your beautiful brains into thinking that death is apart from life or life is not present in death?

The sounds of infinity boing around in my head so often these days it seems like I'm being prepared for that death journey or a passage of some importance. You wanna know what is happening to me when I shake and have spasmodic episodes, I have tried to tell all of you in one form or another, but I suppose in a culture that every "abnormal" behavior is given a name and drugs are prescribed by the Respected Pill Pusher Doctors, I could be easily labeled and drugged before I have a chance to say what really is happening! It has not been that long that this very society burned people alive for being witches!!

It is all GOOD, because it is all GOD! Who amongst you really knows about that state of living? The state of "No otherness"? It has its own sounds, echoes of silence even in crowded rooms that remain constant. I tell you children of love, never you mind because it matters not at all. A tree upon which Alexander the great leaned once, just fell to the little bitty termites! No past, NO future, Only the moment of a breath is what we have children, and the breathing too is not ours to claim, IT IS BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE! That beloved whom I need so disparately for my life, is eagerly awaiting our return home!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس