QUIET MY MIND!

So have you noticed that there are only 3 posts for the whole month of May?! Let my heart be evermore grateful for the silence and the harnessed tongue.

It seems to be the season for purging and cleansing, a season to be in the solitude of the spirit and dwell in the depth of the deepest hidden treasures in the heart chakra. How else does one hear the not so distant drums of the beloved unless one is quiet? What do you do my children to quiet your churning minds?


Namaste' (I bow to the place within you that is GOD)





ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am torn between what I see are two concepts of reality on the subject of divinity, that of the Goddess and that of the God.
My beloved, forms of male or female are just that. Think then of that which encompasses all!

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس