ONENESS CALLS, WHO WILL HEED THE CALL?

salam janam;
it has not stopped raining here in Texas,since my arrival! They say 21 days of rain in may is the most it has ever rained in Texas, and it has not stopped yet close to the end of June! I have freaked a few Texans by collecting and drinking the precious rain water! My own kids remember us doing it in Arizona, but they have grown and forgotten the ways.

I keep getting this message of urgency to remain connected to THE LIGHT SOURCE WITHIN, as if life is saying to all the true seekers "no more half ass'ed measures will do now" (a very awakening thought, more like a kick in the ass for the dog).

I have been blessed with the deepest, most intimate moments with THE BELOVED. I found wisdom in getting sick as a dog in the past three days when my beloved Rumi tongue said "THE CURE TO EVERY PAIN IS IN THE PAIN ITSELF", I fell ill and did not get up for 2 days. My daughter could not believe it, nor could the grand kids, "WHAT? " they said, "babajune never gets sick, he helps sick people!". It has been a full menu for a seeker of LOVE! I am well because of LOVE!

Where will we go from here? How will we know? And my beautiful friend, all that comes back as an answer is "come, come, be silent with the force , and let GOD be your only thought as often as you can, for the hour is near(what is near? a decade? 3 centuries? What does that matter to a true seeker), nothing else, no other matter is relevant to the story's end now! Not a single THING!!" i want to cry, no shout out, NO
!! I have concerns in the human form, my dreams, my work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ONENESS IS, ALL THAT IS.


The dead, the living, all the religions, all the belief systems of nations, the fighting, the loving, the getting jerked over by some technician in Ohio, the flood that just took 30 mobile homes in the poor town just down the road in Texas(none of whom had flood insurance), and the Iraqi's who have light only 4 hours a day. The Muslim who kills another Muslim, The oppressed and the oppressor, the rape of the planet, the greed of the corporate human form, the river that runs obediently, the seven layers of heavens, Zero point field, the holy men of Tibet, and the hopeless men in the Middle East, All is ONENESS, and I find myself looking at the hands of GOD making a mate for himself out of this mess we call our humanity! Where are you my children in your hour of sleepfullness?

Is any of us really awake? Is any body listening to the voice of GOD crying? Is God not the loneliest father/mother waiting for the kids to remember the family? What do we know of pain as the rain keeps pouring and the dead feel no more? No wonder it takes a few billion to make a hand full of pure ones! What does the engineer care if the mold must be broken a million more times?

Be well my love, be forever with the light and seek no more than that. Mashaallah, Inshaallah!


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس