STUFF, STUFF, STUFF, JUST STUFF!


As you go through life my child and your own image of who you are changes know this for certain my love " YOU ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU ARE NOT YOUR EMOTIONS, YOU ARE NOT EVEN THE BODY WHICH CARRIES YOU, NOR ARE YOU THE STUFF YOU OWN". THATS JUST ALL STUFF, STUFF...
If this image can change so rapidly based on how much money you have, or who approves of you, or the home you live IN, the job you work at (and change it does almost day by day!) Then tell me which one is the REAL YOU???? The real you my love is part of the origins of all the universe, you are part of the DIVINE LOVE which has never stopped loving.

This human experience we have my love is only for learning about the true origins of our essence which is all spirit and no flesh or bones! I tell you child if you want to stop the yoyo effects of mental/emotional stuff, you need to want more of that original you and less of this you which was built by conditions of your environment and bunch of genes and images. None of which are real in their own way until you give them your life. Stop that and give your life to your essence my child, give time to the spirit within you and BE FOREVER FREE FROM PAIN AND SUFFERING~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس