ELECTROCHEMICAL DISCHARGES

Have you ever thought about what thoughts are made of? If you are ever concerned about why you do things and then wonder why again afterwards, you need to know what thoughts are. It is indeed as prophet Buddha said "thought turn into words, words turn into actions, actions become habits, and habits become our destiny". Watch your thoughts my children like a hawk! Practice the art of meditation so as to have the tool you need to be more in charge of your thoughts rather than having random thoughts generated by some event outside control your actions. A thought has no life of its own until we give it our attention, now this thought(neuro-chemical actions in the brain) has a life which only gets stronger the longer "I" allow my attention to stay focused on it. That thought now can take over my day and even make me do things based on how it has "perceived" the world along with all the stored relations it has with thoughts of the past and fears of the future. Watch your thoughts my children for they become actions, be aware of your actions for they become your habits, know your habitual self because it becomes your destiny. Let no negativity take hold of your consciousness my child, always look for the good in all things and learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس