Most self help gurus these days seem to indicate that there will be a "eureka" moment in our lives if we are truly seeking to have access to "all that we can be and to live our dream life". I am still waiting! And guess what? For the most part I find peace and grace and harmony in all matters of the life I live. I am content now! And there never really was a "eureka" moment. I worked my ass off, dealt with pain, meditated and fasted and did grunt work, accepted pain in grace and silence, the result of which is a content life which I finally arrived at after I gave up all the expectations of "Hallelujah! praise God EUREKA!" stuff and learn to stay steadfast with what worked and away from what did not.But above all I learned to completely trust the wisdom which created me and maintained a regular daily contact with that source of awesome energy. Now then, you go do this my child and maybe for you there will be a big magic moment full of fireworks in the skies of your heart. Either way, Please! Please my child, do not expect it to come easy! Nothing worthwhile is ever easy for most all humans. There will be days your body and mind just don't want want to do much for your spiritual comfort, that's ok too, just come back, never leave the sight of your creator in you mind and your daily life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس