How little do we know about the conditions of our brothers and sisters in other parts of this small planet. Oh, how so very little!

Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I watched the plight of subsaharan African communities deal with this global epidemic with no resources depicted in the film "Yesterday" on PBS (aired 1-04-05). While we sit in our comfortable homes here in the west our brothers and sisters are dying of AIDS in Africa as our fearless leaders talk of help. By the end of the year 2004 in Africa alone 30 million people died because of HIV-1 infections. As I sobbed this night, I felt God's pain like a father watching his children going against his every advise and forgetting the fact of US ALL BEING ONE BODY! Hear me well children, you will feel the pain of your brothers and sisters whether you realize it or not. And until such time as we become aware enough to see our ONENESS AND THE COMMON HUMANITY'S PAINS my children, all talks of good heartedness of this nation or that nation is plain rubbish good only for the dumpsters of our common hearts' homes. Let me bear this one in silence my LORD! and say no more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس