Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the world. Blessed are my children who feed the spirit within them daily. That which reinvigorates the rest of the life force flowing within their bodies. Blessed are believers of simple things and simple ways for they shall indeed know happiness to their hearts' content. solomenthe' Dios para me! Salutes tu mi amour's para tu corasones. Listen my child, just as you feed your body with nourishing foods, and your mind with learning, know this for certain my love that the spirit within you too needs its food. You are made up of these bodies and then more, but feed these three well and daily so you may know serenity and contentment. What is after all the ultimate state of being if not serene? And no amount of this world's stuff will provide that. Let me live in a hut fully happy rather than a mansion worrisome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس