Time and again I find myself on the verge of starting a discussion on social responsibility. The very notion scares me because of the enormity of any givn cause in our today's societies and the depth to which one must go to either be involved on a large scale or remain silent as I have been. I cannot condone nor can I condem the activists who seem bent on finding "their cause" to fight for. My persian friends tend to want to talk about being effective in changing the country's fanatic Islamic regime and its multiple human rights violations, while I tend to gravitate toward social responsibility through personal resposibility in the form of being a harmoious man with all facets of life around me at any given time. It can get pretty messy when one does not have a peaceful attitude towards the world at large. I am an activist for God's perfect plan for the whole world as it were, and content to strengthen that on a daily basis. Giving out good vibes as I walk through life.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس