I had left some cash in a suitcase. Took the airline x and went on my way, got to my destination and found the cash was gone. A note was left in my suitcase saying as per new air port security rules your baggage was searched, etc...etc.. On the way back I had left a pair of chinese pocerlain dolls in another luggage, and yes when I got home and looked for them, they were gone! I could call and raise hell with the new airport security folks and go thru detailed account of what the money looked like, how much was it? and the dolls too, but I just realized that I am the foolish one. The thieves in these security check points know well what else to look for while supposedly looking for bombs! they have learned their lesson well, I am the one who needs to learn my lesson and not leave valuable goods in my luggage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس