Let me add a bit more to yesterday's notes if I may. Our concious awareness of what our attention is fixated on is one of the most powerful tools we have in realizing the ultimate goal of bieng a "cool, together, resolved, harmonious" human in the face of all life's challenges. A fight I had with my mate, friend, or boss, can and usually does dominate most of my time thereafter untill things are worked out. But imagine being able to tell the brain that I the owner of this "Temple" have decided not to dwell on that issue for now and instead want to meditate or take a walk with just a song on my mind. Well, this is indeed how we create an environment within ourselves to then go back and be able to resolve the issues or just plain let go of the stuff which usually prove silly in hindsight anyway. My attention and intentions create the world in which I live daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس