My Life's Valueارزش ‏زندگیم


Nearing my seventieth day on Earth 🌍 can't help but wonder how easy it is to loose sight of the great life I've been blessed with if I allow my brain 🧠 to run a comparison model 🤣🤣 Always a result of generations of competitiveness and selection!, so I rely on My cat 🐈🐈😺 to guide me 🥴🥴 

Nothing seems seriously wrong with the world 🌍 The more I learn to flow and quietly accept more and expect less.. but along the way if the situation goes against my grain 🌾🌾 I have learned at last to pull away in peace ☮️☮️ and let the situation work itself out 🙂

ALL the ones who came before me and occupied the same space and breathed the same air many many generations ago, have nothing except their words to be remembered by in art form or scribed...... Let theses simple words be My legacy and my medicine of herbs be still healing Long after I've checked out 🌹🌹🥀🌺🌱🌾🌱🌲🏞️🌊🌳🌴🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس