HAFIZ LOVE!

When something fits it fits every where I go, sharing it just makes it that much more real!
Noosh Jaan! 
Old Sweet Beggar


This
Path to God
Made me such an old sweet beggar.
I was starving until one night
My love tricked God Himself
To fall into my bowl.
Now Hafez is infinitely rich,
But all I ever want to do
ls keep emptying out
My emerald,filled
Pockets
Upon
This tear,stained
world.
*****************************************************************


Out of the Mouths of
a Thousand Birds


Listen more carefully to what is around you
Right now.
In my world
There are the bells from the clanks
Of the morning milk drums,
And a wagon wheel outside my window
Just hit a bump
Which turned into an ecstatic chorus
Of the Beloved's Name.
There is the Prayer Call
Rising up like the sun
Out of the mouths of a thousand birds.
There is an astonishing vastness
Of movement and Life
Emanating sound and light
From my folded hands
And my even quieter simple being and heart.
My dear,
is it true that your mind
ls sometimes like a battering Ram?



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس