WHY DO WE DO THE THINGS WE DO,..WHY DON'T WE DO THE THINGS WE DO NOT!


Salaam(peace) children

Sa'di, the Persian(I could say Iranian, but that word alone can set one of you on the wrong wave length, how funny!!) poet and a master in the Sufi traditions says:
"All of humanity is but one body, from one essence they are made alike, so that if one part of this body should be in pain, all other parts shall not feel rest or comfort".

This fellow knew that some 800 years ago! Can we see it today? How can my hand do its work while my legs hurt so badly? How can my eyes enjoy beauty to its fullest extent, while my heart aches for lack of love and union? Indeed until we heal this body of our humanity and tend to its pains with care and compassionate wisdom, the Earth or the Heavens, neither can be a resting place for any one of us the parts to this whole.

See yourself in everyone my child, see everyone as yourself and give without expectations, as though you are giving to your self. If I am the index finger of this body of our humanity, then let me strive to be the best, most useful index finger I can be and, only give my best with total gladness and humility, not busy myself with why others do what they do, but why "I" do what I do or not do.

Learn from water, because you are mostly water my child. Be free and flowing, clinging onto no thing, only delivering your goodness wherever you travel in your counted days as part of this whole. Now see the Earth too as a living being, care that you do not injure her body or abuse her abundance through foolish consumption. Since death is an integral part of birth, oh good children; Live as though your time is at hand.


ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس