TO BE, AUGHT NOT TO BE...

Salaam (peace) children;

To be, simply being
at any moment
aught not to be
Painful
a torment
enormous impossibilities
suffering emotions
up and down, a yoyo

Being after all is a process
running a designed pattern
of energies and light
what might "I" have to do
with the why and the whom
of it all?
one moment low
next I stand so tall

An air breathing human
dependent on the very design of delivery
so my life may be sustained!
if no air is here
where am I?

Show up for life daily
accept what is
whether it pleases you or not
No thought is best if you can
of this ,the other and that
Don't bother to decipher life
delete the need to understand
my good child


Every event is an unfolding
of the source of life
unto itself, from itself, by itself
you and I my love
are shadows
of that dancing source
How can a shadow say "I am"?

To be, aught not to be
so full of you and me
it aught to be
as a tree
giving and receiving
being, without attachment
to the drama that flows
around every corner
a mourner, a fighter
a cheat, a saint, a beggar, a king
all is the same
to the tree
that simply IS.

Let the river of events flow
you come, and you go
through the vast of time and space
but only as a shadow
called human in words
even that
IS MU



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس