HOW DO WE MEASURE SUCCESS?

Salaam(peace) children:

Most of us true seekers of wisdom have also gained the "knowledge" of how to maintain a balanced life and harmonious walks amongst our brothers and sisters. And, it appears that "THE SOURCE" is always giving us hints as to the direction and methodologies that works in our individual cases. No garden shall bear any fruits unless the gardener is at hand daily, weeding, watering, and tending to the plants' needs.

Yet I tell you my good children, all we really have to "DO" is show up daily and trust the wisdom that created the garden that is our lives. This trusting business is at once easy and difficult. It is easy because there is no "doing", I am not the gardener. It is difficult because for the most part we don't seem to show up with any measurable amount of trust or surrendering our willful selves to THE ONE! Yes I show up, but my mind seems to be busy with what I was dealing with yesterday or what is to come later. And, above all it appears that my wondering desireful self has addictions to one substance or another, be it in organic form or a state of mind form (they all produce hormones my self seems to get off on) which, really get in the way of an enhanced life as appose to a hindered one.

Every thing "I" do will either enhance my life or hinder it. Who is it in me that wishes me ill by hindering the flow of good energies? Yet and still, every negatively charged event in our lives only serves (if we are awakened enough) as a reminder to accept all and find our balance. Of the two wolves fighting within, the one I feed the most shall win the battle this day. Know thyself and you have come to know GOD!

ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس