WORRY NO MORE, NO FEAR EVER AGAIN!


Salaam(peace) children:
For every breath there is surely a life passing! For every tear there is sure to be a heart beating. For every love, there is a beloved. I tell you verily, you beautiful instruments of my growth, once you learn to show up daily for life with an accepting heart and willing mind, trusting the design which beats your very heart, Oh....my beloved ones, you will indeed wory no more, no fear ever again!



ONLY GOD ALWAYS GOD ALL GOD ALONE GOD ONLY

Comments

Unknown said…
سلام دایی! من ... سرورم ... چه دفتر دستکی اینجا بهم زدی !!! من سایت شما رو به یه نفر که خیلی دوستش دارم و اونم منو دوست داره و در آینده بیشتر همدیگه رو دوست خواهیم داشت معرفی کردم و کلی از شما براش تعریف کردم و این آقای مهدی عزیز امروز گفت که به شما سری بزنیم. دایی جان من fell in love شدم!! نظرتون آیا مساعده؟ god has blessed me with this love. دوستتان داریم!!! :)
salaam janam,
Please send me your email address to dr.hdashti@gmail.com so I can respond to you privately.
Namaste'

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس