LOVE ‎عشق ‏ ‏

Salam (Peace) children
Is there a way to avoid all pitfalls and traps? Can we be certain of never being temted to do what we know is harmful to our body, mind, And Essence? Nope!! 😂
But to those who believe, the waiting , is the journey to love.

Thanks for wagging your tale ! glad you're alive, I'm fine...
 now that we got that outa the way let's give this relationship TIME And consistent effort so as to not die strangers while sharing blood.

I have to become Love since I was never taught or was allowed to TRUST, And when I did, every time.... I was not accepted or Loved back as I was. That's my story...

So I say unto you children, make time to connect to those you feel some love for, so like Baba Hamid your years left After becoming Love are not so short as to not allow for making up for lost time! 
Now I'm learning how to Become Love, because Love cannot be had, possessed or labeled.. forgiving and unselfish. Most pronouncements of love, become misnomers at best.

Beautiful journey ❣️ even at my age.
Baba Hamid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGACY OF A JOURNEY

IMAGINE Oneness

Self نفس